Working with various housing associations, with projects ranging from single residences to sites with multiple dwellings, we have vast experience in delivering sites to meet the requirements of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
We often develop the client’s requirements to provide solutions in constructing sustainable dwellings, reducing the impact on the environment, whilst ensuring practicality for the stakeholder and comfort for the residents.
Our work with organisations such as the Rural Housing Trust and Orwell Housing Association demonstrates that the team can easily incorporate the provision of renewable energies within the schemes.
Click here to see our online case study gallery.
- Aletheia Anglican Academies Trust
- Beth Shalom reform Synagogue
- Bosch Lawn Garden Products Ltd.
- Cambridge City Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Cambridge Fire and Rescue
- Chesterton Community College
- Christies Care Ltd.
- Churchmanor Estates Co. PLC
- Crest Nicholson
- DCW Partners Limited.
- Fitzwilliam College
- Flagship Housing Association
- Framlingham College
- Havebury Housing Association
- Ipswich Borough Council
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Ipswich School
- Littlegarth School
- London Buddhist Centre
- Montague Asset Management LLP
- Natures Menu
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Orwell Housing Association
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- Seckford Foundation Free Schools
- Suffolk County Council
- West Suffolk Hospital NHS Trust
- YMCA Suffolk