Creating workspaces that promote productivity, the smooth operation of business practices and suitable working environments for staff; we have the skills and expertise in-house to deliver multi-purpose buildings designed to meet specific client needs.
Whether new build depots, industrial units or distribution centres, conversions, transformations and amalgamation of existing buildings – our tailored approach ensures that the client’s exact design requirements are always met.
Click here to see our online case study gallery.
British Gaskets, Sudbury
Worth £1.3 million, our work with British Gaskets in Sudbury comprised the construction of a new steel framed 24,000 sq. foot warehouse, complete with mezzanine floor and 4,000 sq. foot, 2 storey, along with several office areas.
The façade of the building was clad in a combination of proprietary cladding and curtain walling. The warehouse floor was in-situ heavy-duty construction, laser levelled to meet the client’s stringent requirements.
External areas included new car parking and an access road.
- Aletheia Anglican Academies Trust
- Beth Shalom reform Synagogue
- Bosch Lawn Garden Products Ltd.
- Cambridge City Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Cambridge Fire and Rescue
- Chesterton Community College
- Christies Care Ltd.
- Churchmanor Estates Co. PLC
- Crest Nicholson
- DCW Partners Limited.
- Fitzwilliam College
- Flagship Housing Association
- Framlingham College
- Havebury Housing Association
- Ipswich Borough Council
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Ipswich School
- Littlegarth School
- London Buddhist Centre
- Montague Asset Management LLP
- Natures Menu
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Orwell Housing Association
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- Seckford Foundation Free Schools
- Suffolk County Council
- West Suffolk Hospital NHS Trust
- YMCA Suffolk