Collaborative working has been one of the cornerstones of our success at SEH French.
When selecting a Framework partner, we offer a complete assurance when it comes to setting mutual objectives, working together to achieve common goals and embracing every opportunity to improve the delivery of service.
A Framework can improve the speed of delivery, whilst also guaranteeing greater predictability of time, cost and quality within a non-adversarial team working ethos.
Productively working with Suffolk County Council for over 30 years, we have successfully delivered over 40 projects since a Framework partnership was established back in 2005.
Other successful Framework partnerships include collaborations with Maro Group, Essex and Kent Police and we are also on the LGSS Framework for Cambridge and Northamptonshire Councils.
Click here to see our online case study gallery.
- Aletheia Anglican Academies Trust
- Beth Shalom reform Synagogue
- Bosch Lawn Garden Products Ltd.
- Cambridge City Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Cambridge Fire and Rescue
- Chesterton Community College
- Christies Care Ltd.
- Churchmanor Estates Co. PLC
- Crest Nicholson
- DCW Partners Limited.
- Fitzwilliam College
- Flagship Housing Association
- Framlingham College
- Havebury Housing Association
- Ipswich Borough Council
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Ipswich School
- Littlegarth School
- London Buddhist Centre
- Montague Asset Management LLP
- Natures Menu
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Orwell Housing Association
- Roman Catholic Diocese
- Seckford Foundation Free Schools
- Suffolk County Council
- West Suffolk Hospital NHS Trust
- YMCA Suffolk